Carpet Cleaning at Addenbrooke’s Hospital Cambridge.
Process of cleaning
1. We Extensively pre-vacuum the area, furniture or mattress with our special vacuum system with combines the dry dirt with a liquid spray internally to ensure it is no longer airborne and wont re-soil.
2. We move furniture as agreed in the first visit with sliders and protect as required
3. We spot and pre-spray with our 100% natural solution, focusing on walkways, heavy traffic areas, and pet and food spots
4. We use state-of-the-art water extraction equipment to remove spots and dirt from the fibre. Our cleaning solution is safe, non toxic, fragrance-free and has been developed for use by the chemically sensitive
5. We fresh water rinse to prolong carpet life by eliminating residues that will attract dirt and breed micro-organisms
6. If necessary and depending on the absorbency of the fabric cleaned, we will use turbo drying equipment to speed up the drying process
Carpet Cleaning Cambridge
FOR YOUR FREE QUOTATION CONTACT US ON 01954 211752