Bathroom Deep Clean in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
We were called out to a property in Cambridge to restore the shower back to its original state, Once we have completed the deep clean on the tile, We Protected the stone with an impregnating sealer and applied silicone around the edges.
Process of Cleaning
- We inspect your floor on our arrival, Why? To identify any possible problem areas i.e staining, loose of lose grout and surrounding surfaces sensitive to cleaning solutions and any other areas that need consideration before cleaning commences.
- We Protect your walls and furniture with our décor wall protector tape, this is used to protect your walls against any over spray from water or chemical. We do how ever can not guarantee there wont be any slight damage to paint work or any sensitive materials in the immediate area of cleaning due to the need to clean right up to the edge.
- Once your walls and furniture are protected, we will commence with Dry Soil & Sealant Removal. This is the removal of any dry soil/dirt & any previous sealers on the surface of the tile. This is achieved by using our very own chemical from Tile Doctor. It is applied using a pump spray.
- Agitation, with our cleaning solution applied to the tile, we scrub the tile and grout lines by hand.
- Rinse, all waste and dirt is rinsed down with water.
- Removal of silicone, All damaged silicone is removed and replaced with fresh silicone to match the previous colour, This is left to set for 1-2 hours.
- After we have completed the final cleaning stage, we will dry the area of any free standing water and place a air mover to speed dry the stone before sealing commences.
- Application of Sealers, Multiple coats of our impregnating sealer are applied.
FOR YOUR FREE QUOTATION CONTACT US ON 01954 211752