CARE AND RESTORATION OF TILE & GROUT?
Cleaning tile floors by hand is hard work. It’s messy, uncomfortable and impossible to get the deep-clean results that come with professional tile and grout cleaning. That’s because grout, which is a porous material, collects dirt, grime and spills, often discolouring the surface. Regular mopping and spot cleaning do not reach the hidden dirt that lies deep within the pores of your grout lines. Our professional tile and grout cleaning service restores the lustre to your floors, making them look like new.
At TMC Specialist Cleaning Ltd, our floor tile cleaners achieve far better results that any hand cleaning could ever do. Our trained technicians begin by inspecting your floor to determine the best treatment process and the proper cleaning agent. Next, our state of the art tile steam cleaners yield a high pressure water and vacuum combination that extracts dirt from deep within the tile and the pores of your grout. Although it is safe and gentle on your floors, our unique tile and grout cleaning wand is highly effective.
Once the tile is clean, a finishing coat of our clear sealant or colour sealant protects your grout and keeps it looking great. TMC Specialist Cleaning Ltd’s Sealant penetrates the grout surface to create a protective barrier against spills and permanent stains. It also ensures that future tile and grout cleaning’s yield the best possible results.
Call us today on 01954 211752 if you require Grout and stone floor cleaning in any of the following areas & surrounding villages, Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Royston, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden.
Process of Cleaning
- We inspect your floor on our arrival, Why? To identify any possible problem areas i.e staining, loose of lose grout and surrounding surfaces sensitive to cleaning solutions and any other areas that need consideration before cleaning commences.
- We Protect your walls and furniture with our décor wall protector tape, this is used to protect your walls against any over spray from water or chemical. We do how ever can not guarantee there wont be any slight damage to paint work or any sensitive materials in the immediate area of cleaning due to the need to clean right up to the edge.
- Once your walls and furniture are protected, we will commence with Dry Soil & Sealant Removal. This is the removal of any dry soil/dirt & any previous sealers on the surface of the tile. This is achieved by using our very own chemical from Tile Doctor. It is applied using a pump spray.
- Agitation, with our cleaning solution applied to the tile, We use a rotary machine with a stiff brush attached, or by hand round tight corners.
- Rinse, We use a Truck mounted hot water extraction machine with a high pressurised cleaning tool. This allows us to give your floors a deep penetrating clean. All the waste chemical slurry and dirt are collected & stored in the vans waste tank.
- After we have completed the final cleaning stage, we will dry the area of any free standing water and place a air mover to speed dry the stone before sealing commences. Please note some stone with high porosity.
- Application of Sealers, Multiple coats of our impregnating sealer are applied.
FOR YOUR FREE QUOTATION CONTACT US ON 01954 211752
Grout Clean on a Marble Floor in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Shower Clean/Restoration in Stow Cum Quy, Cambridge
Travertine/Grout Clean/Restoration in Cambourne, Cambridge.